Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Quills – Alba Grade – 36g
Slim and slender in shape Alba and Special are the most expensive grades of Cinnamon with a strong aroma without any quillings.
Slim and slender in shape Alba and Special are the most expensive grades of Cinnamon with a strong aroma without any quilling’s.
- Chewing Cinnamon Sticks freshness your breath naturally getting rid of bad breath without adding chemicals to your body.
- It also improves oral health by fighting tooth infections, tooth decay and cavities by combating bacteria in the mouth.
- Acting like an anti-bacterial mouth wash while boosting your energy and keeping you alert during night time driving.
Features and Details
- Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is the real Cinnamon and low coumarin guilt free addition to your diet.
- Cook with it bake with it or add it to your tea, coffee, smoothies and shakes. It makes an amazing taste when adding to hot chocolates. Sprinkle it in your recipes for an added boost of nutrition and flavor.
- Full of nutrition and Ceylon Cinnamon packed with variety of protective high source of antioxidants polyphenols, phenolic acid and flavonoids compounds work to fight oxidative stress in the body.
- The different antioxidants present in Ceylon Cinnamon help to reduce a multitude of symptoms and diseases as they are free radical scavengers.
- Can be used to sweeten recipes without added sugar.
- It’s natural sweet taste adding Cinnamon to your foods and recipes can help cut down on the amount of sugar you normally use thereby lowering the glycemic load of your email.
- Ceylon Cinnamon already has anti diabetic effects that low sugar from releasing into the blood stream which can help manage food cravings and weight gain but using Cinnamon for its taste is another added benefit.
- Try using Ceylon Cinnamon in tea, coffee, baked goods, yogurt on fruit or in oatmeal instead of adding extra sugar and calories. This can help you to reduce inflammation causing sugar, extra calories and to fight weight gain, candida, diabetes and low energy levels.